220900- Stark- Including the city of Dickinson 324 PM MDT Thu Mar 21 2019
Late this afternoon Sunny. North winds around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Areas of fog through the night. Lows in the lower 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Sunny. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs around 50. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds around 10 mph. Saturday night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Cloudy. Chance of rain possibly mixed with snow in the morning, then rain possibly mixed with snow in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Sunday night Cloudy. Chance of snow possibly mixed with rain in the evening, then chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 20. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the upper 30s. Monday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain possibly mixed with snow in the evening. Lows around 30. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain and snow in the morning, then chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Light mixed precip expected Friday in the southwestern U.S. moving into the southwestern Plains. Additional moisture to flooded areas will be minimal, but field drying will make little progress. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:54PM Thu Mar 21, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.